Tuesday 22 June 2010

MY FIRST BOOK

No one in this earth will forget their first’s in their life. I am no exception. I didn’t forget my first book yet. It was happened when I was studying in class 9.That is the first book, which paved way to sail in the sea of books. It’s a fabulous adventurous book, filled with enthralling sequence of scenes. The book is about a small boy and his uncle who started their journey with a clue of parchment, to find the center of the earth. You people might have guessed it by now! If so, right‼ It’s “A Journey to Center of the Earth” by famous “Jules Verne”.
It really took me hard-core 25 days to finish the book. I am still overflowing with the boy’s adventurous dialogues. Certainly, I do read the book once again if I get the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment