Tuesday 22 June 2010

Creation of the world

We often wonder how this world had been created? In addition, who created the world? Although the field of Science and Technology has improved, we often stick on to some old stories rather mythical stories. Is it because we all fond of hearing stories?! Well, I just have no idea either‼ I just want to share you about what I have heard about our earth’s creation. Though am not sure whether it is true. I rather consider it as a story. I enjoyed it when I heard this. Therefore, I want you people to enjoy the story like me. Probably, some could’ve been already heard this story, even though never mind‼ Just go on once again and don’t forget to say the non-lexical fillers in the end of my article. (If you can, say more than that after reading my article‼)

I think it’s better to start my little narration here. According to Greek Mythology, before the world was created, it was considered that there was only chaos and void existed. Out of the void, appeared Erebus (Greek). It is the place where the death and darkness dwells. Moreover, everything else was empty, endless, and silent.

Then, somehow, the Love was born which started to straighten up the chaos. From love came Day and Light. Once there was day and light, the Gaea, the Earth appeared.

Moreover, this is the story, which I heard it from one of my friends. Now you say, how do you feel after reading my narration!?

No comments:

Post a Comment