Tuesday 3 August 2010

WONDERFUL DAYS…

           When I joined the college, I believed that it is going to be yet another page in my life book.  But, it is true, life is beautiful, because it always surprises us by making impossible things possible.  I’m always skeptical about being in good relationship, whatever it is. However, this experience was different. I can’t believe that I really enjoyed my college days, though, I had series of bitter experiences. Now, I’m happy that I have gained some good people around me.
            I know, those days are never going to come back.  But when I think about the days we spent together, it gives me mixed feelings.  How can I forget the first day of my college, sitting in the laboratory as a complete stranger, when those guys (now, my friends) gave me a reluctant smile and then came to me, asked for my introduction… The moments we shared our happiness and sorrows together, the silly fights… misunderstandings… bitter incidents… (oops‼ Lost in thoughts, sorry‼) However, I wish, I’d have a “pensive” to treasure those memories‼
            Now, we are here, bidding farewell and marching towards our future in different directions, to the join a new journey waiting for us, beyond this friendship.  I wish our friendship should survive long through the ages.  I really have to thank you people, being a part of my wonderful life book‼!
“I wish you good luck, on your brand-new-journey,
                                           Waiting for your august arrival;
                                         And A whole new world lies ahead,                                           
                                             To be just discovered by you‼ “

1 comment: